Coursework questionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura babb

Assistant Cook
hi, i am currently studying food tech for my GCSEs and am doing dairy free products. I would really appeaciate it if you could fill in the questionaire as it will really help.
1) Are you or anyone in your household allergic to dairy products?
a) yes b)no

2)If yes, is this person allergic to any of the following?
a)nuts b)eggs c)whaet/gluten d)shellfish e)fish f)other

3)what are the age groups of the people that don't eat dairy in your household and how many in each group?
a)0≤3 b)3≤7 c)7≤12 d)12≤19 e)19≤45 f)45≤

4)How many portions of a cook chill product would you like a cook chill product to contain?
a)1 b)2 c)3 d)4 e)5≤

5)Which cost band would be the most you are willing to pay per portion for a good quality dairy free cook chill product?
a) £0≤£1 b)£1≤£2 c)£2≤£3 d)£3≤£4 e)4≤

6) Which of the following would most influence you to buy a new product?
a) the ingredients and nutritional content b)appearance of the photo c)the cost d)appealing discription of the product

7)Which of the following packaging characteristics influence you to buy a product the most?
a) colourful b)the materials contain no negetative health side effects c)recyclable d)none of the ubove influence me

8) Which health benefit most influences you to buy a product?
a) low in fat b)low in salt c)low in sugar d)high in fibre e)lots of friut and vegetables f)good quality, natural ingrdients g)low in calories h)none of the ubove

9) Which type of cook chill product would you rather buy?
a)desert b)main meal

10) choose 2 of the following ingredients that you would most like a desert to contain?
a)fruit b)chocolate c)pastry d)biscuit e)cake f)meringue g)mousse

11)Choose 2 of the following ingredients that you would most like a main meal to contain?
a)meat b)fish c)Quorn d)rice e)vegetables f)potatoes g)noodles h)pasta

thank for completing my questionaire, it is much appreachiated

Am very confused by your questions.

Answers:

Number one no.

Number two, not applicable.

Numer three, no one does not eat dairy.

Numbers four and five, do not understand the question. Sorry.

Six seven and eight, have no clue.

Nine, I don't know what a chill product is.

Ten and eleven, give me a break.

1) Are you or anyone in your household allergic to dairy products?
b)no

2)If yes, is this person allergic to any of the following?
n/a

3)what are the age groups of the people that don't eat dairy in your household and how many in each group?
n/a

4)How many portions of a cook chill product would you like a cook chill product to contain?
Cook/chill product?????

5)Which cost band would be the most you are willing to pay per portion for a good quality dairy free cook chill product?
see Q4

6) Which of the following would most influence you to buy a new product?
d)appealing discription of the product

7)Which of the following packaging characteristics influence you to buy a product the most?
d)none of the ubove influence me

8) Which health benefit most influences you to buy a product?
f)good quality, natural ingrdients

9) Which type of cook chill product would you rather buy?
See q4

10) choose 2 of the following ingredients that you would most like a desert to contain?
a)fruit c)pastry

11)Choose 2 of the following ingredients that you would most like a main meal to contain?
b)fish h)pasta

I also dont understand a lot of the questions. Also, I dont see how your questionnaire as a whole is related to non-dairy products. The purpose of a questionnaire is to gather specific data in order to make some sort of conclusion based on the results. I imagine that your teacher would also be looking for something along these lines. Maybe it would be best to first define what your research question is and then ask specific questions that can help you come to an answer to this question. I am sure you will find many willing people here to fill out a questionnaire, but in order to ensure the quality of the data, you would definitely need to be a bit more clear, both in the intention of the questionnaire/project as well as the questions.

Hope this helps some!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom