Crackers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, I remember eating them by the handful, I can't remember the last time I have seen them, but I am going to be looking for them next time I'm out.

OH... VB... Love Sociables too!

It's not that crackers are difficult to make, it's just that like most baking, it's time consuming. Especially to make in any decent sort of quantity. When you take the time & trouble to make your own crackers, you're a lot more hesitant to just grab a handfull to snack on, which, for me at least, is pretty much the purpose of a cracker - lol!

are you nutso????? if I learn to make crackers that I like then I'm crackers too..............at least I can bit........... about not finding them here which I can't and it I do..........they last all of 3 days which is better for my health.........I guess in the long run............everyone needs to have their cholesterol tested anyway............of all the stuff in my genes..........the one thing that is not so bad is the cholesterol..............3 doctors have now told me it's bullet proof.........still have the picklish thing checked out.........come on it;s
your heart and arteries...............check them buggers out...............and do it in your twenties when ye really can do something about it............

seriously,,,,,,,,do have your cholesterol checked out.......and just because you're young doesn't excuse you...........see what you HDL (which is the good kind) versus the LDH which is the bad kind ratio is..............my overall cholesterol number is high but the Drs. smile cause the HDL/LDH ratio is nearly 2 to one.............you really can't get a whole lot better than that given my age and weight......and the latter you;ll never know.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom