Does this bread pan have a special function?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
Hey, all! I picked up a few of these at a yardsale a couple of years back. They have rounded bottoms with ridges along the bottom. I was wondering if they were to bake a specialized thing, or just regular bread with a bit of an irregular bottom? Which is what I have been using them for. (I never use this one. It could use a good scrubbing:ohmy:)
Anybody have any suggestions?

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 189
That explains why there were 4 of them . How would you keep the top pan on? Clips? Or, would the weight of the pan itself be enough?
Well, anyway, here is some culinary sacralige for you. I am baking up a couple of loaves of bread in two of them. lol!!! They are almost ready to go in.. Stay tuned for the next episode when we make a Monster Hoagie!!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
It's going to take me a few hours to get to Ontario but you can expect me for dinner!

That loaf looks awesome Rocklobster. Make sure to post a pic of the finished product so I can ruin my keyboard with drool.

Beautiful pan. Tasty looking loaf of bread.:chef:
I see the pan as a very unique looking glycerin MP soap loaf pan. Candle log molds. The kind people set on a mantle above the fireplace. Where do you buy one of those?

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom