Durkee's Dressing/Sauce Original

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigC

Master Chef
Does anyone use this? I used to dip raw cauliflower and broccoli in it and just eat it as crudite. :yum:

Linky.

https://jet.com/product/detail/fa6e...atch_all_jd:na:na:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=[*Campaign*]&ds_cid=[*CampaignID*]&ds_ag=[*Adgroup*]&product_id={product_id}&product_partition_id={product_partition_id}

Thanks Craig. It looks interesting. I am not a big fan of mustard, but that looks like I just might like it more. The mayo would cut the sharpness of the mustard, or so it seems to me. I will definitely look for it the next time I go shopping. Can't hurt to try it. :angel:

I mix up a little spicy brown mustard, mayo and sometimes a little prepared horseradish, to make a sauce similar to this one from Hellman's. Dijonnaise

I don't think I've ever seen the Durkee's sauce, I'll have to look for it

Loved Durkees

My mom used this to make potato salad, mac salad, deviled eggs It really added something more than you get with any mayo and mustard. I wish we could still get it. It was also great on roast beef sammies. It truly was something so yummy My mom and I both have tried everything to make or find something comparable and it just can't be duplicated.

My mom used this to make potato salad, mac salad, deviled eggs It really added something more than you get with any mayo and mustard. I wish we could still get it. It was also great on roast beef sammies. It truly was something so yummy My mom and I both have tried everything to make or find something comparable and it just can't be duplicated.

Welcome to DC! The link I posted is a site you can order it from.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom