Electric Roasters - heat and serve wings for 700?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Valcoa

Assistant Cook
I have a 18Qt electric roaster (love it), but I've only used to to cook the same things (turkey, bbq pulled pork, and chili).

If anyone has ever or has a idea, I need to cook and serve Tyson Tequila Lime Flavored Wings (frozen or thawed) for a function, we are having 700 people, this is my only way to heat and serve.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. :huh:

I don't know about yours but mine has the serving station. You fill it with water, put the three receptacles in it and then place the chicken or queso or meat balls or whatever in the serving holders. What model do you have?

At an average of 4 wings per person, some will eat a lot more, that comes to 2800 wings in that 18 qt. roaster. I can't see how you can come close to fitting 2800 wings in a roaster. You might need to rent or borrow a few more. Maybe you could get some help from friends.

I don't believe the OP said she was doing this At home - all we know is this is the appliance she has no matter where this funciton is.
Which is why I said "at home/with a home appliance" indicating that it could be either not necessarily at home but with a home appliance. If that came out wrong, that's what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom