Favorite Fast Food Joint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougiezerts

Assistant Cook
What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Or to put this another way, what fast food restaurant are you most willing to tolerate?
Mine is Arbys. I love their roast beef sandwiches and their jamocha milkshakes.

:ermm: I'm thinkin....most all of them are "Heart Burn City" so I don't frequent them very often. I rather just grab a "peanuts in my coke" and keep movin:LOL:

Still love the hash browns at Mickey D's, in all their greasy glory.

Also like the fruit turnovers at Arby's in the morning.

And the taco salad at Taco Bell isn't bad, if you throw away that little packet of crispy strips of unknown origin and get extra sour cream instead.

Growing up there were no fast food joints, so I never got in the habit of eating at them. Because of that, when I had a family, we didn't eat at them even though we lived in the metro Washington, D.C. area, which was filled with them.

Now we live in an area with few or no fast food places so, once again, we don't eat at them. That's the long answer.

I'm with Uncle Bob, just grab a handful of peanuts and a Coke and be done with it.

i like wendy's :)

but it takes us an hour and a half to get to the nearest one - so we go there maybe once a year. :LOL:

Maybe once every a couple months, I like Mickey D's fries and Big Mac, Wendys frosty,Arbys French Dip, and Taco Bell's Taco Supreme, pinto's and cheese. I do like my fast food but we very seldom have it, and they are all about 3- 4 miles away!

I must admit that we eat 95% of the time at home. How much of it is convenience or processed food? I'm not very good at using those products so mostly I stick to the basics.

I can say that on movie day, it was McDonald's and a Disney Movie at the Cinema. And they produce a good movie about every six months.

They burned all the Kids out on popcorn, juice and Magic School Bus at school. So it was Reading Rainbow, Donut Holes, and Milk at our house.

When we are on vacation, it is Pizza Hut.

During the festival days, we buy smoked tenderloin sandwiches and bottled water.

I'm not against Fast Food Restaurants, Mom & Pop's Home Style Restaurants, or Fancy Dining. Etc. Etc. It's just more pleasant to finish a meal and lounge at home and then tackle a project or do homework.

I am pregnant so watch out "lol".
I like to get a quarter pounder and fries at mcdonalds. I also splurge and have there shakes too. Pizza at papa ginos. I forget what it's called, but it's a steak burrito with rice in it and other stuff at Taco Bell. I haven't had these in awhile, but do get them once in awhile.

Yan Can is my all time favorite fast food place, but there aren't too many of them around, so I'd have to say Panda Express.

Subway is prolly my favourite (I get the veggie delight on Greek oregano [or some such] bread). and after that it is a toss up between Harveys (what i order always has them puzzled and it takes them a couple or minutes to figure it out with the chef- i ask if i can just get bun with cheese and then all the toppings, like every other burger...complicated eh?:LOL:) but our local Harveys just closed:(, and on the rare rare occasion we get the curly fries at Arby's. they have the best fries around!!:D

I don't usually eat at FFJ, but if so, I do like Chick-fil-et... (however you spell it) and Rosa's... oh... well, home delivery pizza is common place in my home, so that is about as fast food as it gets, I like just about all Pizza joints!!!

I have to admit that I have a particular fondness for Taco Bell "regular" tacos. They remind me of the old Jack-In-The-Box tacos from my misspent youth that we used to get after a night of barhopping.

In-n-Out Burger: Double Meat, Animal Style, no tomato + vanilla shake (yum)

Carl's Jr: Jalapeno Burger.

Back
Top Bottom