Four count them four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mimizkitchen

Head Chef
Only four days left till the bbq sauce, challenge yourself, make your own, is over... Curious to know if anybody has tried or put ingredients together yet??? There are some interesting suggestions there that i'm trying, anybody else??? Or is it just me and Spork... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry Mimi......when you guys are cooking Sunday, I'll be "Leaving on a Jet Plane"......you really don't want me to sing. I should be heading over the east coast about cooking time so I'll take a sniff as we pass over.
All of you hold down the fort while I'm gone ok?? :flowers:

Sorry Mimi......when you guys are cooking Sunday, I'll be "Leaving on a Jet Plane"......you really don't want me to sing. I should be heading over the east coast about cooking time so I'll take a sniff as we pass over.
All of you hold down the fort while I'm gone ok?? :flowers:

OK I will " leaving on a jet plane don't know when i'll be back again, OH K I hate to go... All my bags are packed i'm ready to go... Blah blah my vocal cords are in repair, I must sing for the preacher this sunday... K please bring me home something tall, dark, and very wealthy, alright short, pasty, and well still wealthy... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom