Greek Yogurt Treat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only flavoured yoghurt I buy, which isn't often, is Liberty organic yoghurt. It's eally yummy and it isn't too sweet.

I dont like regular yogurt, but I do <3 greek yogurt! I add pineapple and a bit of honey. Or if I am grilling fruit I top it with some greek yogurt. My kids love it as well.

I always add some agave nectar to my organic greek yogurt, it's pretty sweet so I don't have to add to much to it. Plus I find that it doesn't stick to the spoon as much as honey does (although sometimes I just need that honey taste).

I just love greek yogurt. My favorite things to dip in the yougurt are Fresh pineapple yogurt & dip freah oranges in it or pomegranate with granola bars dipped in it or fig greek yogurt with walnuts.

Okay--I never would've thought of this, but I was watching T.V. today and the chef did this:

greek yogurt
black pepper
salt (sea)
lime juice (fresh)
lime zest

Since I had all of the above, I tried it--wow! Nice.

I use the tea towel in a colander method too. Sometimes I tie the corners of the tea towel and hang it over the sink. The tea towel peels off the greek yogurt easily.

We mostly have it with some fruit and granola on top. Crunchy creamy sweet and fruity.

Back
Top Bottom