Have you ever tried homestyle bakes from Banquet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikki

Sous Chef
I know most of you in here make everything from scratch, but has anyone else tried the homestyle bakes from Banquet? They are complete meals in a box. I have tried 2 different kinds so far, Three cheese noodles and chicken and mashed potatoes and chicken gravy. They work great for a quick dinner and taste great. Any opinions?

My opinion is, read the ingredients. If I can't pronounce it, and I WAS an English major, I don't eat it.

We have had the salisbury steak w/gravy, serve over bread and mashed potatoes. Now that DH is on low sodium I don't buy any prepackaged foods now. They are easy and quite tasty to me.

I have to agree with the others, usually the sodium content is high, as well as the fat. It's fine if your in a pinch and need a quick meal solution, but I try to avoid packaged things for health and personal preference.

I've tried a couple and found them a bit salty. I haven't bought any for awhile because of that. However, they did give me ideas for meals that I make with my own stuff now!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom