How Are You Social Distancing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to my mom today. Brought some food item. What’s interesting the roads are full. I don’t understand who are all these people? Aren’t they supposed to be staying home?

But as far as Chief’s post. Maybe my situation is not that bad, but. I got up, I put the bread up, I made dinner and still I managed to do something wrong. DW, is mad at me for some reason. I probably used one to many dishes while cooking. The worst thing, she is not talking. Hate that.

Charlie, everyone is under a lot of stress with the pandemic and stay at home orders. Different people handle stress differently. Don't take it personally, even if that is easier to say than to do. Some people look like they are handling it well, but the stress slips out in different ways. Unfortunately, sometimes that way is to be less kind to those that are closest.

I went to my mom today. Brought some food item. What’s interesting the roads are full. I don’t understand who are all these people? Aren’t they supposed to be staying home?

ive noticed the same thing. I have to go to work, and sure the traffic is much much lighter than a typical day, But, the shopping centers are all filled with cars, the roads have a lot more cars on them than Id expect considering people should be at home ( granted I took a 'stay in the car' road trip yesterday ( other than getting out to buy spinach from an abandoned tractor stand).

Good to see you Charlie, we haven't crossed paths in awhile, hope all is good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom