How do you like your pizza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you like your pizza?

• Thin crust - white

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Thin crust - whole wheat

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Thick crust - white

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Thick crust - whole wheat

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Pizza is so versatile that it just depends on your mood. If I am really hungry for the toppings, I'll go with a thin crust. If I want bread and a lot of garlic flavor, I go with the self rising crust. If I am just plain pizza hungry, I like the traditional crust and toppings.

I hate finding pepperoni under the cheese! I don't care for finding another menu entree on my pizza like bbq chicken or cheese burger and philly steak pizza is really awful. Would you like a side of mashed potatoes & gravy with your pizza? NO! But an Italian Pasta Dish is okay.

One of the best pizzas we've ever had was in the Garden District of New Orleans a couple of years ago. Place called Rocky's on Magazine street. The crust was so thin it was almost cracker like.

Thin and crispy and grilled. Now that the weather

is finally warm in central New York State pizza is back on the meny.

Thin and crispy, with mozzarella, provolone, parmagiano reggiano, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and basil.

Although I'll eat about anything (except PeppA's favorite, loaded with green olives, pepperoncini's, onions, bell peppers, to much acid for me), I prefer a thin crust, mushroom, black olive, and pepperoni. Canadian Bacon and pineapple is good, I like a good BBQ pizza, and the Philly Cheesesteak pizza is good on ocassion as well.

VeraBlue said:
One of the best pizzas we've ever had was in the Garden District of New Orleans a couple of years ago. Place called Rocky's on Magazine street. The crust was so thin it was almost cracker like.

Everything is better in New Orleans Miss VeraBlue!:)

I like it both ways, just depends what mood I am in. I preferably like pepperoni and jalapeno. But recently I tried a PC pizza with pesto cilantro sauce, goat cheese, mushrooms, mozzarella on a thin craker crust and it was just devine!!! But hubby complained about my garlic breath!!

Mylegsbig said:
Thin and crispy, with mozzarella, provolone, parmagiano reggiano, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and basil.

YUMMM!

I also love black olives, artichoke hearts and carmelized onions. :)

Personally deep dish is my all-time fav. Where I come from thick crusts are pretty great, but the term "thin crust" is taken quite literally, and ordering a thin crust pizza is like ordering a pizza on a giant cracker. Just not for me.

Sicilian style, thick and chewy, sort of like focaccia with sauce, cheese and toppings on it.

Definately thin crust for me. The most important thing after the crust is the sauce. Best thin crust pizza with really good sauce was in Boston. I wish I could recall the name of the restaurant. I'm sure there is great pizza in NY as well, but I havent been there in years.

PytnPlace, if you can find a high gluten flour, or buy gluten and add it to your flour, you can get that chewy New York pizza texture.

Back
Top Bottom