How many use Nukers & how

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every single day they come out with something new that is supposed to be "bad" for you. I don't concern myself with all the "rules." I eat healthy and enjoy my life.

agreed. You dont need to get 100% out of every vegetable you eat, so long as you keep processed crap out of your diet. Im a vegetarian and a chef, and know the joy's and benefits of being healthy. I watch my fat and Sat Fat intake and do my best to make sure i get enough vitamins, but you cant do that all the time. With that being said, what else am i going to reheat my pizza with when i have to be to work in 20 minutes?

uh-uh. i definately do not like microwaves. they make me nervous, first of all, because they haven't even been around long enough for us to really know what microwaves can DO.
How long do you think microwave ovens have been around? I used one for the first time in 1968, in the lunch room of Liberty Bank in Buffalo. I believe that was before you were born, nes't pas?

Last edited:
heya jgdean, (jimmy g. dean?). :cool:

my boids, a 20 y.o. african grey and a 15 y.o. moluccan cockatoo, and i had cherry tomatoes, raw sweet corn on the cob (which bothers me 'cause where the heck can you get really sweet corn this time of year? i dunno :huh:)
and nuked sweet potatoes for breakfast today.

ok, i didn't have the nuked spuds. didn't want to sear the top of my neck hole at 7am. :)

Back
Top Bottom