How to boil egg in microwave easy recipes in microwave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kiran

Assistant Cook
hello guyz how are u all :) i was wondering that how can i make boiled eggs in microwave its easy but i need help from who have did it practically :mellow:

because i affared that the egg will pop in microwave:-p

and one more thing is any one know about microwave easy cooking ..?

Last edited:
Not sure that you can make boiled eggs in the microwave, at least not in the shell. I think they would explode and you would have a mess. I've made scrambled eggs in a cup in the MW, takes about a minute, very easy.

You can also make poached eggs in the MW.

Last edited:
According to UFO Bob you can make hard boiled eggs in the microwave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6jxJChOFo

The microwave method might be handy for a starving student or on vacation in a motel room with a microwave but if I had access to a stove I would use that instead of the microwave.

TNT stove top method. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with water, put on the lid and bring to a rolling boil for one minute, turn off the heat and let them sit in the covered pan for 15 minutes, rinse with cold water and peel.

Good luck!

I do mine on the stovetop too. It's been awhile since I was a starving student, but I think I made them on the stovetop back then as well.

Not sure that you can make boiled eggs in the microwave, at least not in the shell. I think they would explode and you would have a mess. I've made scrambled eggs in a cup in the MW, takes about a minute, very easy.

You can also make poached eggs in the MW.

yea i make scrambled egg but not in M.W i make in fry pen lol. but i dont boil eggs in m.w because its tricky if u over do it it will get explode :glare:
but thanks for the reply i need help from that guy who done this crazy thing :LOL:

this guy is not expert in cooking! the same way i tried today it got explode lol! my mum said dont u ever come in to my kitchen u are forbidden from my kitchen hahaha lol.

Back
Top Bottom