ISO Chili's Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holly727e

Assistant Cook
I'm so sad. Chili's has just discontinued their chicken tortilla and southwest vegetable soups. I have been searching forever for their chicken tortilla soup recipe and can't find it. If anyone has seen it, can you please share it. FYI, I am not talking about their chicken enchilada soup. They have both a chicken enchilada and a chicken tortilla... two very different soups. Their enchilada is the creamy fattening one. The tortilla is a brothy very spicey soup. I'm looking for the chicken tortilla recipe.

I'm so sad. Chili's has just discontinued their chicken tortilla and southwest vegetable soups. I have been searching forever for their chicken tortilla soup recipe and can't find it. If anyone has seen it, can you please share it. FYI, I am not talking about their chicken enchilada soup. They have both a chicken enchilada and a chicken tortilla... two very different soups. Their enchilada is the creamy fattening one. The tortilla is a brothy very spicey soup. I'm looking for the chicken tortilla recipe.

Go their website and use the CONTACT US feature to ask for the recipe since it's discontinued. They may not give it out. It worked with me once with Pizzaria Uno.

Here's a recipe to check out - One reviewer said it tasted just like Chili's:
QUOTE: "My husband said it tasted just like the chicken tortilla soup we'd had at Chili's - which was what I was aiming for!!..."
Note: Some reviewers added some cumin powder, extra chili powder, etc.
Chicken Tortilla Soup I Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Back
Top Bottom