ISO the term for a plating technique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eager

Assistant Cook
Hi guys,

I am not English and i having difficulty looking for the word to make a nice scoop. For instnace for cream, ice , puree etc.

It sounds a bit like cornel but I just can't find the word, googled my butt off, so if someone knows the name of the technique in english that would be great :chef:

Cheers!

So whatcha cookin, Eager?? :chef:

haha, Today it was a mushroom parmezane polenta, served with roquette and a bacon wrapped thyme chicken. :) And tomorrow i am going to bake the left over polenta for dinner. If I not sneaky eat it for lunch :)

But I was watching some Australian cooking show and they were using that word all the time. And i kept googling but couldn't find the word :)

I can do it though :chef:the one hand method with hot water one.

Last edited:
Just curious, was it Masterchef Australia? I love that show.

Yes it was. I love it too, just finished season 2010 :LOL:
some nice ideas there but the stuff they use is pretty much non existent here. like mudcrabs

Yes it was. I love it too, just finished season 2010 :LOL:
some nice ideas there but the stuff they use is pretty much non existent here. like mudcrabs

I like the attitudes of the people and judges on that show, here in America all those shows have a meanness to them.

I like the attitudes of the people and judges on that show, here in America all those shows have a meanness to them.

exactly, I don't watch any other masterchef but the australian one. Much more constructive critique, and happy to share knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom