Kitchen redecoration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kitchen update

On the 6th week now and its a saturday and they are still working . The kitchen place sent wrong fixtures and as i got a holiday soon the kitchen will have to recomence when i get back etc. I doubt the Kitchen will prob ready unit about october as i am having a month holiday.

This kitchen better be worth it.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

WELL the kitchen place has sent alot of wrong stuff so they have fitted all they can for now. On monday they measure up for granite work tops. and hopefully following date it gets painted. But i go away soon . So this kitchen could drag on until the autumn . They started it in mid june .

Hey ho i aint going through this again

I am betting the kitchen WILL be worth it! My kitchen took over 6 months (longer for some small things) but WELL worth it. Keep your eyes focused on the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks i am a bit down in the dumps i guess i have to eat cooked chicken from the store and salad again yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Problems that were out of our control, mismeasurements, personal conflicts, schedule conflicts, just stupid things ya know. The absolute worse time (no kitchen sink or appliances) was not that bad, only a week or a little over - I did alot of preparing for that (set up the powder bath as a makeshift kitchen sink -no one goes potty in there during that week!), microwave in dining room - but in the end - it will all be worth it! I love LOVE my kitchen now, not just for what it looks like but for how functional it is! Hang in there!

Going on holiday is a godsend altho it means putting back the kitchen a bit .

Not much too update they have painted it but still have a bit left too do. I am ogign away soon and they are coming back in early september to finish off so i expect the kitcken to be ready and working in mid september.

Yeah least i can cook , i have missed looking at my books and coming up with something new.

Back
Top Bottom