Kitchen update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicklord1

Senior Cook
Hi just come back from my trip and guess what i had a flood in one of my bedrooms but luckily the ceiling only needs plastering .

The kitchen will commence on thursday when the work tops go in and i hoping for the kitchen to be totally finished with in 2 weeks.

Will keep you posted.

I tried alot of nice food on my trip and shall divulge the dishes if this thread is of any interest.

I know i have been going on about my kitchen all summer this week will be the 7th week of work inbetween a 4 week holiday so ou have to endure 12 weeks of me moaning basically.

Thank you

glad that you had a great trip, Nick.......wish I was moaning about how long remodeling was taking....won't do it until I'm in the states full-time however.......maybe another year or so....

hi expat long time no see how is kazak.

I am having a microwaveable curry for dinner. But bought some quiches , salads , and cooked meats and micro pizzas to get me thru the week.

i went to singapore and penang.

Tommorrow the Granite work surfaces go down woooooooooooo hoooooooooo

hi expat long time no see how is kazak.

I am having a microwaveable curry for dinner. But bought some quiches , salads , and cooked meats and micro pizzas to get me thru the week.
hey, Nicklord, all is well, glad to hear from you........hope that you are not knocking yourself to death........let me hear how you're doing.......:LOL::LOL:

Hi just come back from my trip and guess what i had a flood in one of my bedrooms but luckily the ceiling only needs plastering .

The kitchen will commence on thursday when the work tops go in and i hoping for the kitchen to be totally finished with in 2 weeks.

Will keep you posted.

I tried alot of nice food on my trip and shall divulge the dishes if this thread is of any interest.

I know i have been going on about my kitchen all summer this week will be the 7th week of work inbetween a 4 week holiday so ou have to endure 12 weeks of me moaning basically.

Thank you

poor nick, it is a royal pain to remodel. babe

another update ?

Hi i know the granite work surfaces in but they will come back next week to turn water on , and electrics i hope to be able to update next week and tell you its all done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom