Looking for crock pot recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello,

I bought a check out recipe book earlier this year called "Crock Pot Comfort Food Diet Recipes" number 55. On page 58 is a recipe call for a recipe called "Vegetarian Chili"

I lost my copy of this recipe and was wondering if someone had it and could post the ingredients for it. I loved this recipe it was easy and very tasty.

Thanks,

Robert

I didn't see that book while standing in line, but if you need 78 bacon recipes, I'm your guy :LOL:

I am not looking fir just any recipe. I want THAT recipe. It is the only I have ever tried that I have liked.

Robert

Hello,

I bought a check out recipe book earlier this year called "Crock Pot Comfort Food Diet Recipes" number 55. On page 58 is a recipe call for a recipe called "Vegetarian Chili"

I lost my copy of this recipe and was wondering if someone had it and could post the ingredients for it. I loved this recipe it was easy and very tasty.

Thanks,

Robert

Since the book is probably by Taste of Home I just googled it and found these. maybe one of them is yours.

Vegetarian Chili Recipes | Taste of Home Recipes

I ordered the book hoping the recipe is in it. It isn't a taste of home book.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert--Taste of Home has a lot of their recipes on line. Have you contacted their customer service folks to see if they could help?

Thanks for the suggestion. But they don't have it and neither does the book I ordered. Dang!

Robert

Back
Top Bottom