Meal Photos - Your favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofet, if any 6 of your dishes were put in front of me I would murder them.
What is the recipe for the sausage bread please:)
Thank you Bolas. I look to see if I have the recipe written up. If not I will work up a recipe for you. (you can use your favorite bread dough or buy some pizza/calzone dough from a pizza place if you don't want to make homemade) Remind me if I forget because it gets crazy around here sometimes, especially when I am having sleepless nights.

Singapore Noodles.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110805_005524.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110805_005524.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 201
  • ForumRunner_20110805_005620.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110805_005620.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 168
  • ForumRunner_20110805_005657.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110805_005657.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 175
msmofet said:
That looks YUMMY!! Is it like lo mein?

Kind of. It's a bit spicier. It's similar to Hokkein Mee, but with added curry powder. The dish should actually be a lot lighter in colour than this, but I didn't have any soy sauce, so had to use dark soy .

General Tso's Shrimp

This is a standard for me. When eating Chinese foods, this is most often one of my choices to make.

I love dishes with lots of sauce or gravy!

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 211
That is a beautiful pic timothy!!
I also make lots of meals with sauce/gravy.

That is a beautiful pic timothy!!
I also make lots of meals with sauce/gravy.

Gravy, sauce, gravy, sauce, gravy, sauce......

Oh Yeah! Talk Dirty to me! :ROFLMAO:

I've loved "wet" foods since I was a child. Sadly, my Mom was a terrible cook. She could almost burn water. My sister and I learned to cook and did most of it during our teen years. My sister stays to the bland, traditional foods and I love trying *anything*, as long as it's not dry!

Even just butter on something is ok. I watch someone eat a plain bread and peanut butter sandwich and it literally gags me. Oh my! :LOL: I have to have a glass of milk to help them swallow that dry thing!

pag, a spider roll has deep fried soft shell crab in it. the little, spider like legs stick out the sides, so i guess that's where they get the name.

the thing with sesame seeds is bbq eel. the pink stuff is tuna.

elm, nice pics. you're making me hungry!:pig:

pag, a spider roll has deep fried soft shell crab in it. the little, spider like legs stick out the sides, so i guess that's where they get the name.

the thing with sesame seeds is bbq eel. the pink stuff is tuna.

elm, nice pics. you're making me hungry!:pig:

Oh, soft shelled crab sounds like it could be interesting. Thanks for identifying the items for me and putting up with my sleep deprived, umm, colorful, descriptions of them. We don't get a lot of ocean harvested sea food in this area, it's mostly fresh water stuff.

Soft shell crab is such fun, you eat the whole thing! Delish! I thought the concept was rather strange until I tried it some years ago.

Last edited:
Spinach Lasagna YumYum and Eisbein double YumYum!!!!!!
spinach-lasagna.jpg

400_F_21876931_2Z7wnKVCIR9xKmyOWdFpFaJ4pBU0Qe4I.jpg

OMG, those look fantastic!

img_1033815_0_a25e899c1a19e5f6dac3a6c4dc5f45b0.jpg

The photo was taken by a friend with her phone cam. I like fish & chips, that's my plate on the right. More than the food pic, it's the memories they conjure that I like. Family and friends drove around New Zealand's south island in two rental vans. This was a fabulous lunch stop. I had never heard of blue cod. The owners of the cafe came out of the kitchen to say hello and point out their boat on the horizon.

Sweet and sour pork and jasmine rice

img_1033832_0_3bed89494cb39125063903f7d5320881.jpg

Mini spinach pies

img_1033832_1_b811796ec99d4a0bdb2957e2c6f964b7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom