My Best Delivery Order So Far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skilletlicker

Head Chef
I think they're improving.

Today was the first delivery with no silly substitutions or errors. They delivered seven bags with barcoded labels numbered one through seven of seven. Still room for improvement. Advertised 99 cents per pound frozen turkey breasts could not be selected from the online delivery menu but overall, better than previous episodes.

Unlikely they'll see this, but if they do, keep up the good works folks.

Forum members who work for Kroger or have kinfolk who do, feel free to forward this anywhere you think might be helpful. :)

Last edited:
We had good luck with grocery delivery this week too.

Went in to place order for hopefully next day delivery, it offered 2 hour delivery. Either they have hired enough personal shoppers, drivers, or people have backed off home delivery a little. Placed order and it was on the door step in 1 hour 10 minutes. We live close, so most of the time had to be actual shopping.

We got the cutest little bottle of ketchup. I mean, if it were any smaller it would equal about 2 macdonald;s take out packets. I reviewed the order, and I guess I was mesmerized with the word "Sale" rather than looking at the actual volume container. Whoever knew there were Personal size ketchup bottles anyway!

Anyway, it was a good order. And yes, we tipped the driver well.

Back
Top Bottom