My first post with pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iron Chef

Assistant Cook
18feb1.jpg
18feb2.jpg

1. salad with grapes, walnut and chicken liver, honey and mustard dressing 2. tomato/basil soup
18feb3.jpg
18feb4.jpg

3. ostrich tenderloin (?) with pasta and "vino santo" sauce . 4. crêpe suzette with ice cream and grand marnier sauce.

Welcome to DC, iron chef.

Oh my, those dishes look lovely. Will you tell us a little about you and share the recipes? We have another Iron Chef here at DC, as well. Hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do. :)

mish said:
Welcome to DC, iron chef.

Oh my, those dishes look lovely. Will you tell us a little about you and share the recipes? We have another Iron Chef here at DC, as well. Hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do. :)

It's a bit scary... I picked almost the same username..and browsing through the picture gallery I found out he/she has the exact same plates I have :ohmy: :ohmy:

Not to worry :) This is a friendly place, and you were so kind to share your lovely dishes/photos with us. Hope you'll say hi and I'm sure you will fit right in.

If there are any other mish's here, speak now, or forever hold your peace, LOL. Just kidding.

Last edited:
img_232692_0_0a38def79341fdf7e7f1e9d2c7ae03d2.gif

Your pics look wondeful, welcome to DC. Would you possibly consider sharing your ostrich tenderloin recipe with us? It's got my mouth watering (TIA!) :chef:

Welcome ro DC!! Lovely pics, can I have some of those tomato soup and crepe suzette please...:-p

Back
Top Bottom