New Product: Knorr Soup Stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cider, Taxlady, is usually unstrained and unpasturized. Juice is both.
Foodie mate that is called Scrumpy or Screech. The name screech was given to it because when you go to the loo the next day............I'll get my coat.:)

Bakechef you are right, it is double fabbo on pork schni???? bread crumbed pork.

Cider, Taxlady, is usually unstrained and unpasturized. Juice is both.

Okay, there's a difference in the English spoken in the US and in Canada. The only "apple juice" I like is from the health food store and is brown. It isn't filtered and it isn't pasteurized. It isn't as sweet as the clear, yellow stuff.

Foodie mate that is called Scrumpy or Screech. The name screech was given to it because when you go to the loo the next day............I'll get my coat.:)

Bakechef you are right, it is double fabbo on pork schni???? bread crumbed pork.

Nope, scrumpy is "hard cider" that wasn't filtered.

HF was talking about non-alcoholic cider, as it is called in the US.

I once explained to a Canadian friend that US cider was something you could give to kids. Someone else chimed in, "Like their beer." US beer has gotten better since the '70s and I believe the max alcohol levels have been raised. BTW, I am not talking about beer in Wisconsin, which has always been good.

Back
Top Bottom