New Sticky Proposal, Best Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I propose a new sticky thread. Those of us who have been here a while have seen and tried wonderful recipes obtained from others. That being said, there are just some absolute classics among those recipes. I would ask that seasoned DC'ers make a list of those recipes they deem as classics. Then we can set up a vote to see which ones will be included in a sticky that names the recipe, and provides a link to it. I believe this is a worthy project.

/to flesh out this idea, we can even set up the sticky with categories. I know we can already find info by simply asking questions, oe searching the existing categories. This sticky would simply place the best recipes, the ones that should be readily available to everyone, in a convenient and easily accessible place. What time limit should we place on this process of submitting and voting on recipes?

Is anyone interested in this project?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Chief, I like that idea.
There was a beer dinner rolls posted here I tried and liked very much. I can’t remember who off the two of my head but one of two members here. I’ll look and try to post the link.

Back
Top Bottom