Now That's a Burger!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting, as a novelty, but very impractical! Obviously no one could eat one of these, but to even try to cut it up for the family to share would be very messy!

:) Barbara

My question is, Would you really want to sit and wait for it to be done cooking? How long do you figure it would take. Mind you it is in a pub so you would have other things to do and waste time, rather than just a restuarant setting.....

tancowgirl - mmmmm - I see a potential problem, don't you? Sitting in a pub waiting for this thing to cook - I'd be more apt to use it as a pillow when it arrived. :oops:

Wow! I think that I would put a birthday candle on top and invite 6 or 8 friends to join me.
Marge

What a GREAT idea...do you think that they would go for it? mmm a pillow.....after all those beers waiting for it......k lets all go to find this Deeny's pub...lol

Who would be more likely to finish it? A starved guy on an island? OR a fat guy that eats a LOT every day? What do you guys think?
6.gif

A big guy. I think I read that there was some fellow who couldn't get out of his room and he ate like 15 Big Macs for dinner or some outlandish number. Starving guys tummy would have shrunk...so even if he did get it down...well it wouldn't STAY there.

my boyfriend and i want to go there; we've have been trying to find out the name of that place so we can go there one night. i'm about as skinny as they come, and i heard that people like me have it easier in eating contests because our stomachs can just expand and expand, so we'll see. i might win the 3-lb. burger challenge, LOL, i can just see me up there with a bunch of manly-men and me beating them out. wouldn't THAT be funny? :D

Yes, skinny people can actually eat more because they're stomachs aren't restrained by the surrounding body as much. The result is they have stomachs that can expand more that heavier people.

The hot dog eating contest has been won by skinny people for the past several years.

My stomach is very restrained.

I couldn't get to the site,but I did see someone on a FTVN show once. Big around as a plate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom