Old wives tale true about oysters or clams good for mens' skin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, question is the title of the thread. Is it true? or perhaps another sea food I did not mention? If yes then what effect does it have on men's skin?

Food in general is good for people [emoji2] Each one contains a variety of nutrients that are used in different ways throughout the body. Eat a variety of foods and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
+1
A ballanced diet made up of coloful veggies, fruits, and meats, and wole gribs, and nuts will give you the nutrients your body needs. Include soups and broths with colagen, as well as foods with spluble fiber. Watch for added sugars, and corn syrup. Consume alcohol, soft drinks, and fruit juice sparingly. Gelatine is also good stuff.

All of these diets that push you to eat high protien and excude carb-rich foods may help you lose weight, but rob your body of neede nutrients.

The human body is a very complex machine designed to ingest a wide variety of foos, each contributing required nutrients.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of thf North

I once watched a special on tv ( dont remember if it was on Japan or eels), but they claimed that Japanese women have good skin because they eat a lot of eel. Honestly, when they mentioned that my son and I looked at each other and laughed. I dont know if it's a fact, stereotype ( about eels, Japanese women or both), but to this day, when someone mentions something about their skin being good, either my son, myself or both will ask them if they eat a lot of eel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom