Older food network magazine help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boog0515

Cook
I cut recipes out of magazines that I think sound good and eventually will put it into a notebook. I cut out something that says trim toppingp and examples are strawberries tossed in amaretto. Sliced mango and lime juice. Raspberry and orange juice. pineapple crushed with rum. Granola and chocolate shavings. I have no idea what this was for!! LOL. If anyone can help me out here it would be super awesome!! :-D thank you!!!

I cut recipes out of magazines that I think sound good and eventually will put it into a notebook. I cut out something that says trim toppingp and examples are strawberries tossed in amaretto. Sliced mango and lime juice. Raspberry and orange juice. pineapple crushed with rum. Granola and chocolate shavings. I have no idea what this was for!! LOL. If anyone can help me out here it would be super awesome!! :-D thank you!!!

COuld they be toppings for desserts? e.g. Vanilla ice cream with strawberry amaretto topping.

I don't think it was ice cream but I could be wrong. I know it was in a section where they ''honor'' one kind me food. I remember Hot chocolate, French toast, watermelon, ice cubes being a few so maybe this will help to see what section I think I got it from. HAha. Thank you for checking it out for me!!

I don't think it was ice cream but I could be wrong. I know it was in a section where they ''honor'' one kind me food. I remember Hot chocolate, French toast, watermelon, ice cubes being a few so maybe this will help to see what section I think I got it from. HAha. Thank you for checking it out for me!!

I was thinking it was dessert toppings for different kind of desserts. I just used ice cream as an example.

got my magazines out and i have issues february /march 2009 till recent
( volumes 2 and 3) you think it is about then or earlier volume 1
don't know what you me where they honor a food - lil more detail if possiable
on the piece you cut out by chance is there a page number?
I have 10 issues any more info would be helpful

It's most likely is past 4 issues minus the one that just came out. There is a section where feature food. THere was a French toast one and icecubes maranara sauce. SOrry for such a hard task! LOl I thought I would remember what it was for. It's much appreciated! :-D

It could be from may. I looked through issues at work and I didn't see it in any of those. Thanks so much for going through this trouble for someone you don't know. Also sorry for the weird worded posts. I'm doing this through ky phone. :-D

ok I found it - Issue march 2010 vol 3 number 2 pg 72
It was in the fun cooking Lighten up Challenge
Trim toppings for Low fat cheesecake
strwberries tossed with amaretto
greek yogurt mixed with honey
thinly sliced mango drizzled with honey
raspberries pureed with orange juice
grilled pineapple brushed with spiced rum
low fat granola and sheved chocolate

you found it before me! lol I just say your reply!!! Thank you so much for all the trouble you went through. I looked at mags from the Library. I didnt want to leave it all up to you to find it for me. You are awesome!! Thanks again! <3

Your welcome thats what we are all here for
Glad to of helped -love a challange
Like I said Ive been there trying to figure out a recipe I cut out or wrote down

You need help with one too? I don't know how much help I can be but I'm willing to tsx eor you :) I have tons me recipes . . . . TONS! lol let me know! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom