Pauls Dinners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cookboymanchild

Assistant Cook
hiya fellas!

ive got a problem, i have to cook dinner for the next four nights, and have $70 in which to do it. im sure this is plenty of money for it but have not much idea of what to make which is fairly simple for me (i only know an average to below average amount about cooking)

can someone suggest 3 or so dinners that i could make for 3 people that can be reheated if needed? thanks

yes pauls dinners is a parody of jamie's dinner's

Well, let's see - It's not summer, so........what about a chuck roast, cut into 1 1/2" squares with potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions? Or you can leave the potatoes out and serve over rice.

When I make spaghetti I like to use ground pork instead of ground beef. Leftovers are always a treat when it comes to spaghetti. You can even make baked spaghetti with the left-overs for a switch.

A simple baked chicken is always good. Do you have a clay cooker? A whole chicken is wonderful in a clay cooker.

A hamburger soup with a tomato juice base is another option.

If you need recipes for anything just holler.

hmm well i would use all of those, but we had a roast (lamb) already this week and didnt really want to repeat that :) thansk for the ideas though im def. going to try my hand at hamburger soup
im already doing lasagna tonight too which is looking pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom