Penzeys coupons for free seasonings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi, friends! There are a couple coupons available for free seasonings at Penzeys Spices - $15 total value free with a $5 purchase! I haven't tried Arizona Dreaming before, but it gets good review from members here - Cheryl, I remember in particular, likes it. And I LOVE the Pie Spice. It's a combination of all four Penzeys cinnamon types, plus vanilla sugar, mace, ginger, nutmeg, anise seed and clove. So good on vanilla yogurt and ice cream or in applesauce or a crumble on top of fruit, or on Snickerdoodles or in apple cake... Or, you know, PIE! So many possibilities! Enjoy!

Penzeys-free-arizone-dreaming.jpg

Penzeys-free-pie-spice.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, GG! I just checked email and saw the freebies.

Yes, I do like the Arizona Dreaming! Just noticed how low I'm getting on that delicious blend while sprinkling some on my avocado this morning. :yum: Heading to my spice cupboard to see what else I need! I'm interested in trying the Pie Spice. As you mentioned, so many possibilities....

Last edited:
Just looked in one of my spice cabinets, and there was an unopened jar of Arizona Dreaming! I think it was a previous free gift.

I'm always so tempted to get more, but as it stands now, I could open my own spice resale store...

Just looked in one of my spice cabinets, and there was an unopened jar of Arizona Dreaming! I think it was a previous free gift.

I'm always so tempted to get more, but as it stands now, I could open my own spice resale store...

I know what you mean....:wacko::ermm::LOL:

We may need a spice addicts anonymous. I have two very full spice cabinets. No one but me is allowed to look in them.

I try to delete the Penzeys free gifts emails before I see them. I don't trust myself.

Heck, I unsubscribed from their emails. I have a standard, 18-inch upper kitchen cabinet, its corresponding counter drawer, and two 6x9 inch baskets with spices in the pantry. Then there are the four (or is it five?) shoe boxes on the food shelf in the basement. I have a "see a spice, buy a spice" problem. :ermm: I think I need an intervention. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom