People on fixed incomes buying fast food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me, the business with $20 not being enough would be the straw that broke the camel's back. I might still be willing to help, but absolutely not with cash.

For me, the business with $20 not being enough would be the straw that broke the camel's back. I might still be willing to help, but absolutely not with cash.

Yeah, the wife was pretty pissed when she got the "$20 ain't s--t" instead of a thanks. Apparently, this gal grew up in a trailer with 10 other kids -- raised by wolves essentially, according to my wife. So she has cut her a lot of slack over the years, but like I told my wife there are lots of people who had lousy childhoods, but they didn't grow up to be jerks.

Sad end to this thread. She's dead. She wasn't responding to anyone's texts, so the landlord (a friend of hers) used her key to get into her apartment. She had been dead for about 5 or 6 days. She was found dead in her hallway. Dead for about 6 days in 90 degree heat.

She had wanted me to install the AC that a local church gave her, but I was too busy to drive the 45 minutes down there. She had no one else to help her install it. A few weeks ago, I texted for a few days saying I could come install it. And she didn't respond because she was dead.

:(

Even though she had some issues and wasn't pleasant to deal with sometimes, I am glad we at least made her life a little easier the last few months of her life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom