Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stuffed Pork Chops...

Stuffed Chops- Before.jpg

Stuffed Chop- After.jpg

Wow. Now those are stuffed. Looks good.

Stuffing meat is something I like to do, but don't do very often. Just never really think about it.

I don't bake ; it's the whole Art vs. Science thing......
And I'm missing her 'Science' work more and more each day !:(:(

Australian lamb loin chops (browned then braised in lemon juice, water, fresh garlic, gravy master & fresh rosemary), steamed broccoli, tiny shells in a homemade creamy garlic sauce & thickened pan jus.

lamb_032419_IMG_5530.jpg

Beautiful plate MsM.

Linda, I'm a real fan of lamb if it's from Australia or NZ. A good place to find it is Costco. I don't care for American lamb at all and won't eat it. The difference in flavor seems almost like another animal.

Beautiful plate MsM.

Linda, I'm a real fan of lamb if it's from Australia or NZ. A good place to find it is Costco. I don't care for American lamb at all and won't eat it. The difference in flavor seems almost like another animal.

I've heard the same thing.

I think one of the reasons I haven't bought lamb is I have a problem with knowing what I'm eating. Hypocritical, I know, since I do eat other meat (mostly chicken and seafood) but anytime I see lamb in the store, all I can see is their cute little faces, so I decide against buying it.

:ermm:

I Love Australian lamb loin chops. They look like tiny T-Bones. LOL

These were only $5.99/lb. so I scooped up the last 4 packs. Lamb for Easter dinner! DD & I love lamb and shes been asking for lamb.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom