Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cherry & Oreo cheesecake.

39817-albums888-picture7988.jpg
[/IMG]

Cherry & Oreo cheesecake.

39817-albums888-picture7988.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great. I have yet to try a cheese cake, well maybe I should get a springform pan first:)

And on a side note I tried your recipe for dinner rolls with beer if I remember right. Very very good I just need time or two to get the a little nicer shaped.
The only question I had and hadn’t PMed you is about how long do you usually knead dough.

Thanks,

Not responsible for tears from grating the horseradish!:ermm: I also suggest letting it sit for 6 weeks! If you taste it right after it is made, you'll be doing what Lea and Perrin did when they first tried their recipe and determined that it wasn't fit for human consumption.:ohmy: It has to age after being canned.

Not responsible for tears from grating the horseradish!:ermm: I also suggest letting it sit for 6 weeks! If you taste it right after it is made, you'll be doing what Lea and Perrin did when they first tried their recipe and determined that it wasn't fit for human consumption.:ohmy: It has to age after being canned.

I did wonder about the fact that aging it wasn't mentioned in the recipe.

I haven't forgotten about everyone. I've just been very busy and the threads that I'm subscribed to have kind of died off, so since I'm not getting many notification emails, I tend to forget to check in. But today I made myself a salad so pretty that I had to take a pic of it and share it here.

Attachments

• 20190524_112542.jpg
    20190524_112542.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom