PIZZA super EZ for dirt cheap,.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They took out my gall bladder completely,,dr said better that way those stones will come back. It was an easy 1 day out patient thing othrocospic where they just made 4 small incisions went in with a camera the size of a straw vs cutting ppl stomach up open in the old days.

That was in 93 so I'm sure by now the procedure is even more standard out patient.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

bt, I think the Chief has met his match in the Longwind department. You go PAX! :angel:

I don't know. I just haven't seen a post worth expounding on of late. There are a veritable endless fountain of words spinning around in my noggin. I'm just happy to see that I'm not the only "Longwinded" Chief around here anymore (though there have been a few lurking for some time, right BT;)?:LOL:

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I don't know. I just haven't seen a post worth expounding on of late. There are a veritable endless fountain of words spinning around in my noggin. I'm just happy to see that I'm not the only "Longwinded" Chief around here anymore (though there have been a few lurking for some time, right BT:wink:?:LOL:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Oh boy! Oh dear. I do get carried away. :angel:

There are a veritable endless fountain of words spinning around in my noggin.

somehow doctors call that a disorder so there's medication for that. :D

seroquel, lamatrogine, lithium.

and a course of treatment. psychopharma therapy. dbt, or cbt (hippie nonsense) combined with chemically controlling the brain neurotransmitters such as seratonin and norepinephrin.

one of my sisters "suffers" from this.

i call it doctors that are used to being the smartest person around a justification for their menial jobs.

Last edited:
Just reg ole white mushrooms. The dark spots r just from olive oil I drizzled. The bell peppers add a nice sweetness.

If any y'all try it pls post some your creations.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Back
Top Bottom