Please help! How to make the Original Doughnuts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raider Man

Assistant Cook
I found it very hard to make the original Donust! please help!!
I know how to make one, but its not working with me, they are too small and it tasted like a busciuts, all my friends loved it so much but I want the original donust, tell me please how to make the original Donust?

Is it true that I want to add one egg? or what?

Original Donust? Explain, please, what exactly a donust is, and if you want recipe advice, it is customary to provide the recipe you are currently working from.

I take it you mean Donut, or Doughnut recipe. See if this helps at all. It would be nice, like Caine requested, if we knew the recipe you were using.

At first I thought this person meant doughnuts, but what would be "original" where doughnuts are concerned? Dunkin? Winchells? Krispy Kreme? How about my personal favorite, Spudnuts? How long have beignets and churros been around? Do they predate the doughnut brands listed above? I'm SO confused! That is why I asked for clarificaiton and a recipe to start from.

NO!!! Sorry for witring it fast I thought you will understand me! I mean Doughnut!! And I want the original one Well I mean I made one but it not tasted like the right one that was I mean, The original one!! Some of people make dougnuts but they change many stuffs and they make in their own way!! But I want the original one like the one that all cops eat it and buy it on the doghnuts shop.

Thank you Kitchenelf and andy M :) thank you very much
I am ready to try these!!! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom