Potato salad dressing have you ever tried this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure how to copy and paste a post using the app, but you can search for Potato Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing by GotGarlic and it should show up.

I'm not sure how to copy and paste a post using the app, but you can search for Potato Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing by GotGarlic and it should show up.

Found it!

Potato Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing

3 pounds small red new potatoes (12-15), sliced 1/4 inch thick
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced (optional)

Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add potatoes. Return to a boil and cook 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain well. Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Turn potatoes into a large plastic food-storage bag. Add onion and dressing to bag; seal. Set bag aside at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally to distribute ingredients evenly. Add olives; toss gently to coat. Serve at once or refrigerate.

Since I discovered this one, it's the only one I really like to make, even though my hubby isn't crazy about it after the first day ;-)

Last edited:
I don't eat potato salad...just never liked it, but was reading this thread because I am sometimes asked to make it for others. I don't like mayonnaise or MW, which is probably why I don't like potato salad, macaroni salad, etc. I do like a macaroni salad made with a vinaigrette, and may have to try the recipe in the last post for this potato salad. I'm glad I decided to take a look at the thread even though I don't eat potato salad...yet.:rolleyes:

I don't eat potato salad...just never liked it, but was reading this thread because I am sometimes asked to make it for others. I don't like mayonnaise or MW, which is probably why I don't like potato salad, macaroni salad, etc. I do like a macaroni salad made with a vinaigrette, and may have to try the recipe in the last post for this potato salad. I'm glad I decided to take a look at the thread even though I don't eat potato salad...yet.:rolleyes:

Let me know if you like it, chopper. I love this recipe.

Found it!

Potato Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing

3 pounds small red new potatoes (12-15), sliced 1/4 inch thick
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. sugar
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced (optional)

Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add potatoes. Return to a boil and cook 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain well. Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Turn potatoes into a large plastic food-storage bag. Add onion and dressing to bag; seal. Set bag aside at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally to distribute ingredients evenly. Add olives; toss gently to coat. Serve at once or refrigerate.

Since I discovered this one, it's the only one I really like to make, even though my hubby isn't crazy about it after the first day ;-)
Thanks, I'll give it a try

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom