First time poster looking for advice as I woke up in the middle of the night worrying about this.. We have a cat and have been asked by our vet to give him boiled chicken to help a condition he has. I was veggie for a long time and never prepare meat at home so I’m nervous about it. I boiled some last night ready for him to eat in the morning and the water from the saucepan the raw chicken was in boiled over a few times because it was a bit full. It occurs to me now that I forgot to wipe down the stove top after I used it. Will this water have caused salmonella bacteria to spill onto the stove top? Will clean it first thing in the morning to be safe but wanted to ask if I’m worrying unnecessarily. Thanks.