Some clowning around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
Found this on the internet...not sure if it is funny or not..would you eat it?
dYB453R.jpg

Ha ha, that is disgusting, and funny. Not funny enough for me to eat though.

I have coulrophobia (fear of clowns), which was severely intensified when I saw Steven King's "It".

You may have my portion.

I love it. :clap:

It would have to be served open face to derive the most enjoyment out of it. ;)

And as long as I was assured the Clown Meat wasn't from Emmett Kelly or Bozo I could eat it. :whistling

It's a rather creative idea from someone with a sense of humor and very good sausage making skills. I'd like to see what else they come up with in the future.

Just goes to show that food can be fun if you let it. :rolleyes:

I have coulrophobia (fear of clowns), which was severely intensified when I saw Steven King's "It".

You may have my portion.

Same here, Dawg. Not a fan of clowns either, and I hear it's pretty common. I'm not even a big fan of Halloween for that reason - people in masks give me the heebie jeebies. Little kids in masks are OK - just not people taller than me. :ermm::LOL:

"It" was one movie I wished I had never watched! :ohmy:

Same here, Dawg. Not a fan of clowns either, and I hear it's pretty common. I'm not even a big fan of Halloween for that reason - people in masks give me the heebie jeebies. Little kids in masks are OK - just not people taller than me. :ermm::LOL:

"It" was one movie I wished I had never watched! :ohmy:

Indeed, Cheryl. The first part in "It", "they float", about did me in, the second part was a bit hoaky. I can handle spiders. Not an issue. The guy who played Dr. Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror Picture Show, Tim Curry, played the clown. I preferred him in RHPS. Plus he looked better than I ever would in fishnets and a courset.

I do love Halloween though. Skulls, witches, but no clowns por favor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom