Some people have way too much time on their hands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Saw this elsewhere and just had to post it for those of you who like to play with your food.

how-to-sandwich-decoration-ideas-ladybug1.jpg

Sorry, I don't have the patience for that. I avoid recipes that are "fussy" like that.

I enjoy seeing those things.

I also think of Julia Child - “It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it.”

Love it, Love doing things like that really dresses up a table and makes kids want to eat them. One problem I saw long ago a bouquet of flowers that were made out of veggies. I decided to tackle it. wasn't to bad after getting everything prep. It looked so good no one wanted to eat it. I ended up putting a sign on it saying Its ok to pick and eat the flowers. I had several kinds of dip around it for the veggies. They finally were eaten and went over well. If I ever made it again I would put the sign in from the start.

Some people have learned how to monetize Pinterest [emoji38]

Not sure why you felt the need to interject with this post. It didn't come from Pinterest, nor do I go onto Pinterest unless my daughter sends me something she wants me to look at.

Not sure why you felt the need to interject with this post. It didn't come from Pinterest, nor do I go onto Pinterest unless my daughter sends me something she wants me to look at.
Why is that offensive to you? Is there some rule about who gets to comment on your posts?

It's just a joke. I see a lot of elaborate food posts on Pinterest.

Why is that offensive to you? Is there some rule about who gets to comment on your posts?

It's just a joke. I see a lot of elaborate food posts on Pinterest.

An odd thing to write since my post had nothing to do with Pinterest or monetizing anything, nor was there anything even remotely obvious posted to segue into yours.

BAHAHAHA!
I turned my device around to show DH the photo (he couldn't see the header), explained what he was looking at ...
and he laughs and says "Some people have way too much time on their hands."
:LOL:
Sometimes I think I'm one of them ...
I do like to compose a plate, what's the saying?
You eat with your eyes first ...

BAHAHAHA!
I turned my device around to show DH the photo (he couldn't see the header), explained what he was looking at ...
and he laughs and says "Some people have way too much time on their hands."
:LOL:
Sometimes I think I'm one of them ...
I do like to compose a plate, what's the saying?

Hey, great minds think alike.

Cute, medtran, but I have plenty of lady beetles in my house right now. ;)

Ohhhhh I love it! I know for sure our Salt&Pepper Joey will be inspired!
My first thought was "it looks like s&p was there". :LOL: Great minds, yada yada, Kayelle.

...I do like to compose a plate, what's the saying?
I agree, but sometimes you want to eat FAR sooner than would be possible if you did that much intricate plating every night. Often I'm in the "feed me, feed me NOW" mood!

Back
Top Bottom