Trader Joe Products That You Didn't Care For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
009.jpg

MEH
:shrug:
It was just okay
I certainly won't be buying this again though.

I am seeing new posts in my Control Panel but when I click to view new post they don't exist. And ten stay in CP even after I click it. A bit frustrating.

Last edited:
I am seeing new posts in my Control Panel but when I click to view new post they don't exist. And ten stay in CP even after I click it. A bit frustrating.

I'm getting the same and post notifications in my email box do not take me to the post I am notified about..

Hate for anyone to have problems but, it makes me believe that it isn't happening on my end..

Earlier, I sent a message to PF.. Hope she doesn't yell at me for putting too much information in it.. :ROFLMAO:

Ross

Squawk!

Anyhooo, I clicked on the link in your PM, Ross and it brought me directly here. There may have been a technical thing going on, but since I am just here for beauty, I have no clue about the technical.

I will forward your PM to the Tech Squad!

Thank you, PF.. :)

It must have been a glitch as, everything seems to be working well now..

Ross

You are welcome, don't know that I did anything but glare at the posts, but it seems to have worked. Glaring and the threat of me works on the computers at work, too!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

You are welcome, don't know that I did anything but glare at the posts, but it seems to have worked. Glaring and the threat of me works on the computers at work, too!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Better than my friend who was the opposite. She could make computers act up by walking into a room. One day she and I went back to my apartment after having bumped into each other on the street. I opened the door and shouted "Hi, I'm home." Ex-DH shouted back from the living room, "Hi, and hi Janet." Yup, the computer had started misbehaving as soon as she stepped into our apartment. :ohmy: :LOL:

Better than my friend who was the opposite. She could make computers act up by walking into a room. One day she and I went back to my apartment after having bumped into each other on the street. I opened the door and shouted "Hi, I'm home." Ex-DH shouted back from the living room, "Hi, and hi Janet." Yup, the computer had started misbehaving as soon as she stepped into our apartment. :ohmy: :LOL:

ROFL!!!

Make sure you take those back to TJ's on your next trip. You'll get store credit to put to your purchases.

Ya know CG, I was going to, but, I've taken a few things back lately and I
don't want to get a bad reputation at one of favorite stores :blush:

I watched a video awhiles back that talked about that... they keep track
basically of how many times you return items! They can even '86' you!
:ohmy:

Ya know CG, I was going to, but, I've taken a few things back lately and I
don't want to get a bad reputation at one of favorite stores :blush:

I watched a video awhiles back that talked about that... they keep track
basically of how many times you return items! They can even '86' you!
:ohmy:

I dunno. I try to limit "take backs" to items which are "off" or "defective".

I don't consider, "I didn't like that" to be a reasonable complaint. Someone (we customers) will have to pay for that, in future price increases.

Ross

Last edited:
I dunno. I try to limit "take backs" to items which are "off" or "defective".

I don't consider, "I didn't like that" to be a reasonable complaint. Someone (we customers) will have to pay for that, in future price increases.

Ross

That's what I'm going to do as well Ross.
I know that TJ's says that you can bring it back if you don't care for it,
but without those 'tasting stations' open any longer in the store ... it's
been a crap shot when buying something 'new to you'.

I miss the tasting station.

In the 20 years we've shopped at TJ's, I can think of only two items we've returned - one was a hunk of cheese that was all moldy under the label, the other was their chili-lime almonds that were soooo hot! The clerk told us we weren't the first to bring those almonds back. [emoji1] Even when we're less than thrilled with an item, Himself can still power through and finish it up. Unlike you, I guess I married a garbage disposal. [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom