Trader Joe's products you have tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from TJ's and I got two of the four Kringles left. I would have bought all four of them but I didn't want to be a Christmas Grinch.:santa:
I thought of you, CG and sorry you missed getting one. :wub:

Aw! You're so nice Kayelle!
Many a time I have gone into a store and found what I was looking for, seeing say just a few left. Not wanting the next person to be left without, I've always left behind at least one.
... and I'm off to Trader Joe's tomorrow!

I read alot about this product on various food blogs ...

002.JPG

003.JPG

... DE~LI~CIOUS!!

I did a TJ run today. MAN was it CRAZY! It took me 20 minutes to get a parking spot (handicap spot). I had hub come with me because it was raining and I knew the little mall would be a mob. I needed EVOO and some cheese. They had about 20 almond kringles but hub didn't want to pick one up. I guess I'll have to wait till next year and shop without him. PLUS they still had eggnog. I got a bag of mini brie (last one), 2 wedges of blue cheese, eggnog, brioche toasts and EVOO. 20 minutes to park, 5 minutes to shop and check out! CRAZY!!

I did a TJ run today. MAN was it CRAZY! It took me 20 minutes to get a parking spot (handicap spot). I had hub come with me because it was raining and I knew the little mall would be a mob. I needed EVOO and some cheese. They had about 20 almond kringles but hub didn't want to pick one up. I guess I'll have to wait till next year and shop without him. PLUS they still had eggnog. I got a bag of mini brie (last one), 2 wedges of blue cheese, eggnog, brioche toasts and EVOO. 20 minutes to park, 5 minutes to shop and check out! CRAZY!!

Whaaaaaaat? Has he ever tasted one? He doesn't like them? I'm confused.

I'd be going back without him and buy two !!!
In fact Mom and I went out and about today and I FORGOT to go back to TJ's for more Kringles for the deep freeze!!
Maybe I'll brave if tomorrow :stuart:

Look What I Found!

Look What I Found!

001.jpg

Raspberry Kringle at out local Trader Joe's

I was so excite, even DH was!

But I gotta tell you guys, we didn't really care all that much for the Raspberry. It was more like a fancy Pop Tart. :ohmy: The filling was overly sweet and gummy-jammy, not to our liking --- but that's just our opinion, which can vary from person to person.

Dang, they didn't have them at my store on Wed.
Raspberry isn't my favorite either Kgirl. I don't think the Almond Paste can be beat, Well, the Pecan runs a close second.

Funny
Normally, DH doesn't really get to "talkative" about food... it's in front of him, he eats it, that's it :LOL:

But this morning I heated half of this up for breakfast and I couldn't believe ...
"I don't really like this kringle (he KNEW it was a KRINGLE!!), I liked the nut one better."
:ohmy:
I had to agree, Pecan wins over all, so far, but there's still more flavors to try;)

I went to TJ's the other day and they had a lot of raspberry kringle but I didn't buy one. I still haven't tried kringle. Next time.

I did pick this up.

TJ_brie_mushrooms.jpg

I liked it.

I went to TJ's the other day and they had a lot of raspberry kringle but I didn't buy one. I still haven't tried kringle. Next time.

I did pick this up.

View attachment 30216

I liked it.

Ooh, I'm looking for that next time MsM, and funny you mentioned the kringle, I took a quick run through when we got back and I found Pecan Kringle again!!!
DH was very happy... :LOL:

We're doing a TJ's run tomorrow, I think. I NEED capers - theirs are great and cheaper than any locally. We've yet to have a Kringle. I hope our local TJ's has them in stock. Almond or pecan, please.

CG, I hope that I've caught you before you and himself head out... sometimes you can find the Kringles in TJ's freezer case, as well as next to the baked goods :)

Thanks for the hint, K-Girl, but I always just ask one of the helpful crew. ;)

Got my capers - three jars of them! A few other favorites. And a bag of dill pickle pop corn. Good enough to finish it all, but not a repeat purchase. Today's haul:

Attachments

• 20180607_222520.jpg
    20180607_222520.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 105
OK, it's official. I've now tasted the best bottled barbecue sauce I've ever tasted in my long life. I've never been a real fan of tomato based sauces, and this is not that. It's just perfect for my tastes and I highly recommend it. Yesterday I used it on my rare sliced tri tip sandwich with pickled red onions and it was killer!! :yum:

Attachments

• P7230057[1].jpg
    P7230057[1].jpg
    72 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom