Trying to recreate a pasta salad recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jacie

Assistant Cook
First I have to say I would not be here if it wasn't for my sister (CJ) who is one of your moderators. I love her so much.
Second I need your help. My daughter has a cold pasta salad receipt that she got from a package of turkey sausages it was on the back. She lost the receipt has all the ingrediences but can't remember how to make the dressing.
Salad contains curly pasta, turkey sausage, olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and dressing, green onions and feta cheese. Has any one heard of this and if so could you please pass on the dressing.

Thanks
jacie:)

Last edited:
First I have to say I would not be here if it wasn't for my sister (CJ) who is one of your moderators. I love her so much.
Second I need your help. My daughter has a cold pasta salad receipt that she got from a package of turkey sausages it was on the back. She lost the receipt has all the ingrediences but can't remember how to make the dressing.
Salad contains curly pasta, turkey sausage, olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and dressing, green onions and feta cheese. Has any one heard of this and if so could you please pass on the dressing.

Thanks

Are you talking about Kadesma??

This sounds kinda like it. Greek Pasta Salad I - Allrecipes

Last edited:
Welcome to DC, Jacie!

Do you happen to remember the brand name of the turkey sausage??? They (the brands) often have websites and recipes posted on them. If we know the brand we might be able to find the exact recipe you are looking for.

Thanks

Hi Jacie,
Given the ingredients, I would suggest that it is a simple oil and vinegar dressing or oil and lemon juice dressing. IMHO, a mayonnaise will not work with Feta so I would go down the vinaigrette route.

If the artichokes are bottled in oil then I would use a little of that oil in the dressing, providing that removing some of the oil, from the jar of artichokes, still ensures that those left, are left under oil.

Hope this helps,
Archiduc

Back
Top Bottom