What can i make with these ingredients?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While we're waiting for experts how about this? Crumble the digestives and press to the bottom of a pie plate like a cookie or graham cracker crust. Make a chocolate custard out of everything else, except the flour, and fill your pie with it.

Chocolate custard pie with cookie crust? or

perhaps cream puffs if you have enough eggs.

If it were winter where you are I would suggest a Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding but if y'all are hot, then it wont do at all!!;)

When winter does come tho', do try one! Probably the most requested cold weather pudding in New Zealand. Well, that and Golden Syrup Pudding. And Sticky Date, and and and..lol

Bessy...are you in Britain somewhere? I doubt that most Americans have heard of digestive biscuits.;)
Im still learning about Miracle Whip. lolol

For anyone reading...please put my post above, before Bessy's reply!! There was a discusscooking glitch somwhere and there were 3 posts.

Im still confused. lol. Its 1.30am so thats OK. :rolleyes:

Chocolate pancakes, crepes or waffles - fill or top them with strawberries and whipped cream or ice cream & chocolate syrup. Use any filling you like.

LOL

I thought "chocolate digestive" was the chocolate-flavored laxative until I read farther down into the thread.

I figured it was a prank.

Just saw this thread.

I would make crepes with chocolate sauce.

If I could scare up some oranges would incorporate them.

Just a thought.

bessy6566 said:
:huh:
milk
eggs
flour
chocolate digestives
cocoa
demerera sugar
chocolate sauce

With everything, except the chocolate digestives, u could make pancakes.
Put some cocao and the sugar if u want, in the pancake mix, and the pancakes will have a nice chocolaty look. Then when they are cooked, smear the chocolate sauce on them.

Mel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom