What do you wear in the kitchen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonnyjonny_uk

Senior Cook
I know there was an old thread asking who wears an apron but I just wanted to know what people wear in general while cooking because just lately I've been cooking in t-shirt and shorts with a towel flung over my shoulder but would like to smarten myself up a little. So what do you wear?

Maybe we could even post photos of ourselves in action :D I guess I would need to be first :LOL:

Unless I'm cooking something messy I just wear whatever. Usually I wear a full apron just to protect my clothes. I'm short so if I lean over the counter I WILL get my shirt dirty!

I wear this minus the tall friend and the medal. In a professional kitchen anyway. LOL

img_843559_0_e34e2c0410f22bb806328e2b3925f928.jpg

I do wear an apron. I have 3 of them that I like. But I am in search of a cobbler's apron, I think I need something to cover me up better. I still get splattered by my creations :)

ahhh, you loooks so cute!! And kinda tired! Was it a long day? I can remember a lot of those when I was in school!;)

thanks!

not tired, just weary. that's a pic we just took so i could post it.

Awesome, luvs!
I have 3 jackets, but don't get to wear them much. At home, I wear an Icelandic apron (has Icelandic words on it) and a couple of white aprons my mom embroidered on a bit; full aprons (like what I wore over my chef whites).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom