What happened to the fried turkey thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to guess that some suggestions were going too far field of the original post, and could even be considered dangerous. It may have also run it's course, but this is just a guess.

Even this thread may be deleted just to keep the topic from coming up again, which would be my suggestion.

Last edited:
The thread is currently being reviewed as we have received complaints about it. It may return to public viewing, likely in a different form. I would encourage you to start another thread on frying turkey if you wish to get a discussion going. We're all volunteers here, so sometimes it takes us a while to all review the item in question and weigh in.

Thanks Alix. On another forum I frequent, threads rarely disappear so I wasn't sure what happened with this one. Then I thought maybe it was due to some posters wondering why the OP was so rude about her hubby. No clue, but thanks for the update.

Oh, and it's totally ok if this thread goes away. Understandable. I'm new so just getting a feeling for how things work here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom