A new range from Signature Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k82nMN4TSM

I'd never heard of this brand before JJ, I had to look it up,
but I see it's an LG line... hmmm ... I'll need to keep an eye on this :chef:
That thread here about what I’d get all of our members if money were no object? I nominate this kitchen! Except the video doesn’t show the sous vide option.

Just looking at the pictures, the sous vide container looks a bit small, not very useful if you’re doing a two day sous vide of a large piece of meat, or fish, or anything else that won’t fit in the container. And I have no idea if it works well; does it circulate the water sufficiently? How long does it take to come to the goal temp? And how accurate is the heat? Still, nice to dream about a range that includes this “new” technique!

...I'd never heard of this brand before JJ, I had to look it up,
but I see it's an LG line... hmmm ...
"hmm" is right, K-Girl. Our refrigerator is an LG. We had so much trouble with it the first couple of years their initials earned the name of "Lousy Garbage" in our house. Then again, by the time any of us are willing to part with the money this baby must cost, I bet any bugs would be all worked out. ;)

Ah, a hackable kitchen, I wonder how secure it is, honestly. I wonder how many hacker will figure out how to turn some one stove on..

Back
Top Bottom