Arby's Angus Three Cheese and Bacon review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
The fast food joint says this is the first time they have used this meat before.

The sandwich did not look like the one in the commercial as the Angus meat was cooked longer to be less RAW.

Cheeses did include swiss and cheddar.

I will say the Angus meat is a step up from the regular stuff they always sell. The meat was darker and was better tasting imo.

The portion of meat was not bad for this item...

It tasted good.

The big problems are the high sodium content for this item and the price.

This item was 1 buck more in price than sub type items on the menu with the old style roast beef. I paid 4.99 for the item....

Even with the problems listed I will give the item a big thumbs up.

I just saw this thread, walked out of my shop and looked across the street, and sure enough Arby's has a sign advertising this new item. I'll wait for a coupon to try this out. I never pay regular price for anything at Arby's.

Great review.

I can't believe it didn't look like the one in the commercial. That's just outrageous.

Although I do like the substantial quantity of roast beef, I do not see much variation in my usual order of the giant roast beef.

I will have to try this sometime though...

Great review.

I can't believe it didn't look like the one in the commercial. That's just outrageous.

Although I do like the substantial quantity of roast beef, I do not see much variation in my usual order of the giant roast beef.

I will have to try this sometime though...

The commercial always makes the sandwich looks bigger and also in this case the meat was cooked more RAW and the meat was piled differently as well.

The Angus roast beef will taste different then the regular Arby's roast beef for sure.

Arby's

Saw this link right now where you can get 1 buck off this sandwich. The coupon does not last long though.

Back
Top Bottom