Arby's Mighty Minis™ Crispy Onion Roast Beef review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This is a brand new limited time item out from the company.

This is Arby's roast beef in a slider bun for 2.69.

The slider is pull apart so you get 2 mini sandwiches.

Each slider here gets a small bun with sauce and some deep fried onion straws put on top of the roast beef. They barely spend much time in the oil.

The onion straws looked a lot like the Friendly's Fronions that came out. They were not that special at all when tried one just as a bit alone.

The sauce was really good.

The sandwiches were not bad, but the crispy onions brought nothing to the table. You could hardly taste them when you take a bit of the sandwich.

2.69 is not that bad of a price, but 2.50 would have been better for this item.

I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up. I may try the spicy version later on this month.

Those do sound good though .. took a look online and they look good too.

Never tried their fish .. how are they roadfix?

Yes, I'm curious about the fish too. I think I would also like to try the spicy sliders.

Onto the Spicy Version Review

This one replaced the crispy onions with a slice of melted pepper jack cheese and we got some roasted red jalapeno ranch sauce.

This was not a bad sandwich at all. The cheese was a little spicy, not a whole lot though.

Not a lot of afterburn.

The cheese was fully melted. This was a messier sandwich to eat and I liked it better that way.

I will give this sandwich a medium sized thumbs up as well, BUTT I think this was the better sandwich overall.

Back
Top Bottom