Blair's Death Rain Habanero kettle cooked potato chip review!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
I went to my speciality hot food store this week and found this chip. I wanted the Jalapeno cheeder chip as well but they were all out of it.

I bought a 2 OZ. bag and had the whole thing in one setting!!!

The color of the chip was great!

The thickness of the chip was good as well.

The size of the chip was good as well. Had a couple of good pieces.

The taste of the chip was AMAZING!!! LOADS AND LOADS OF AFTERTASTE!!!!!

Nice crunch to the chip too.

I had to blow my nose out twice and my eyes began to water up. I also had some milk and some bread to help stop the aftertaste. I think my tastebuds are destoryed for a couple days.

This is my favorite chip so far. YEAH BLAIR!!!!!

Miss Vickies moves down to the #2 spot.

Blowing nose, eyes watering, had to stop the aftertaste, tastebuds burned for a couple days - hey, how are those brain cells 'cause I coulda' sworn you said they were the BEST so far!!!!! :LOL:

WOW - I'm afraid to try them! lol I'm a wimp. Thanks for all the reviews kleenex - what a great person to sacrifice your tastebuds on your quest for the best chips!!!!!

I don't think I'd want to eat something that would make it so I couldn't taste anything else for a couple days.

I like hot, but that sounds a little too hot.

Reminds me when I was fixing some jerk sauce that had habanero peppers and all I was doing was cleaning the tiny little suckers and I was coughing and sneezing the whole time I was trying to remove the stupid seeds from them.

kitchenelf said:
Blowing nose, eyes watering, had to stop the aftertaste, tastebuds burned for a couple days - hey, how are those brain cells 'cause I coulda' sworn you said they were the BEST so far!!!!! :LOL:

WOW - I'm afraid to try them! lol I'm a wimp. Thanks for all the reviews kleenex - what a great person to sacrifice your tastebuds on your quest for the best chips!!!!!

My brain cells are fine, I think my tastebuds are coming back online for my next review.

nytxn, losing you tastebuds for a few days is a good thing, not a bad thing when trying out something this good.

This chip was AMAZING!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom