Crispy Colonel Sandwich 5 buck meal review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
kfc-crispy-colonel-sandwich-header-708b6a02c6d321ff2fcb55e1b95b6de4079cdf55a4c6bdc869f201a90ad26873.jpg

This is the latest 5 buck fill up meal.

For 5 bucks you get one sandwich, potato wedges, cookie, and drink.

I thought this was a good value.

What you got though was something that sorta looked like the picture. The piece of chicken I got was not perfect in height.

The sandwich here was nice tasting. Did not fully blow me away though. Had one super duper sized potato wedge.

I will give this meal a big thumbs up.

If you want just the sandwich it is 3.99.

For 4.49 though you get the chicken drenched in sauce. and FOR some reason they listed 5.99 as the drenched in sauce meal price!?!?!? Should have been only 50 cents more, not 99 cents.

That sounds okay. Better than the other fast food joints offering up $5 meals. I mean, who wants to eat a cheeseburger, THAN a chicken sandwich? It's usually one or the other I want. Same with Taco Bell's $5 savings meal. I never order french fries with mexican food.

Last edited:
That sounds okay. Better than the other fast food joints offering up $5 meals. I mean, who wants to eat a cheeseburger, THAN a chicken sandwich? It's usually one or the other I want. Same with Taco Bell's $5 savings meal. I never order french fries with mexican food.

The Taco Bell Nacho Fries were really good though.

The Taco Bell Nacho Fries were really good though.

Taco Bell has three new $1 items that are pretty good. Choice of either a 3 Cheese Melt Burrito w/meat, Mini Cheese Quesadilla w/meat, Chips and Melted Cheese w/meat. It's cheap and fills me up when on the go. I have free water and have them put pico-de-gallo sauce on their quesadillas. Can't beat it for a buck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom