Jalapeno Pringles review.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Well I am back again with anther food product review for this forum. Hot and spicy potato chip type item Number 10 folks.

Each potato crisp is the same exact shape. Not something that I liked.

Would have liked a thicker crisp to eat though.

It seems like they did try to put some color and spices on the crisp.

Wonderful flavor on the chip. Had some nice heat when you take your first bite and has a nice aftertaste as well.

I give this food product I only paid 1 buck on sale at my local grocery store a BIG thumbs up. They also have a fire hot version as well. You know I will try them out as well.

Here is the NW, we have Tim's Potato Chips. They are kettle chips and come in a jalapeno flavor. Mmm, those chips are good. They are hard to stop eating because if you stop the spicyness catches up on you. I think they make a wasabi flavor as well but we haven't tried them.
-Brooke

Tim's Potato Chips for me would have to be a mail order if possible. They have Wasabi, Jalapeno, Habenero, Maui Onion, Jalapeno Korn Kurls.

I still have a few more things I can buy before I will have to go mail order or else. THAT will stink big time because of shipping costs and I do not want to have to buy like 8 bags of chips at once!!!

I have seen online that Tim's Jalapeno chip is very good.

I've really enjoyed your series of reviews of Jalapeno flavored chips. There's a specific brand I think I recomended to you in the past... I MIGHT have a chance to get my hands on a bag soon (my mom is coming to visit and asked me what I want from home) and if so I'll PM you asking for an address.

Lugaru said:
I've really enjoyed your series of reviews of Jalapeno flavored chips. There's a specific brand I think I recomended to you in the past... I MIGHT have a chance to get my hands on a bag soon (my mom is coming to visit and asked me what I want from home) and if so I'll PM you asking for an address.

cool!! I'm not done yet though in my local area to find chips to eat, but I am close to doing the mail order thing to extend the chip reviews which will really jack up the price per bag.

Back
Top Bottom