McDonald's Fish McBites Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
This is supposed to be a limited time item that goes national in the USA in February. Some places are already serving this new item.

I paid 3.29 for my regular serving of the Fish McBites today. I will say that is slightly pricey for the item.

Each Fish McBite is a 1 inch square piece of Pollack fish that is a half an inch thick and breaded.

This fish was very tasty. You did not have that much breading on each piece of fish either. The breading was different than what you get on the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

The fish was tender and juicy just like it should be.

I would say for my 3.29 you got at least as much fish in the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

I give this fast food item a big thumbs up and say you should try it at least once.

I'm one of those who really like the Filet O Fish sandwich but I don't like the cheese on it. So if there is as much fish and no cheese .. and I really don't care about the bun .. then this might be a winner for me !

I'm one of those who really like the Filet O Fish sandwich but I don't like the cheese on it. So if there is as much fish and no cheese .. and I really don't care about the bun .. then this might be a winner for me !

I do not want the cheese on the fish sandwich either.

Will have to try this. I do like the cheese on the Fillet O Fish, and dagnabbit, now I want one!

Back
Top Bottom